Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Eric Vogel @EVO555
09 February, 12:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I couldn't agree more.
look into some of his old interviews......
🤦‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Fornaro @newatlantis2020
08 February, 10:02
Can we get your view on the other two thirds of the trinity- Charlie Ward - Robert Steele?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
08 February, 11:01
In response Paul Fornaro to his Publication
ghoastezra
Yes I have noticed some red flags with Charlie.
Charlie Ward got popular when Gregory Hallett popped up he was the only one reporting on him
I was suspect of Greg Hallett but interested in what he had to say
he brought to light that the royals were a not legit and a crime family
Charlie never delievered on the documentary on Greg, he just dismiss him as a fake with a statment that he knows Greg is fake and it ended right there.
Charlie does good shows but I think he's a British Alex Jones keeps you looking here but not there, calmer and better accent. Controlled opp.

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
08 February, 07:03
I did listen a few times but I could never get past the video where he seemed to be telling General Flynn what to do , no, it felt off, not really listened since...

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
08 February, 07:03
There are far greater things to debate I truly hope we move onto them soon.

08 February, 10:04
In response Gia~~ 1020 to her Publication
Intel is everything.

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
08 February, 05:50
He never says that Bidan is fake and he thinks the deep state still has some power.

patriot party @PatriotParty
08 February, 05:32
didn't believe him either

John Tiger @JohnTiger
08 February, 05:29
Information is information, there are a few tid-bits that verify. That being said, Youtubers and their various claims can actually help by confusing the waters. The opponents are on the interwebs also and watch all of this. It might be a net-benefit.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
08 February, 05:09
Be careful who you "follow" applies to everyone.

Trust but Verify, and mostly verify.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
08 February, 04:57
If you have a problem with Simon Parkes talk to him. He's one of many people who provide some imput about what's going on.

I don't see him cashing in. I don't see him over-promising or claiming to have particulary special info.

Furthermore he's pretty straight forward. He says if you don't like what he has to say don't listen to him.

Meanwhile Ghostezra has been setting himself up as having some type of inside information without providing any proof of his bona fides.

This is a world where we must "Trust but verify."

I notice Simon Parkes shows his face and gives his name.

08 February, 10:07
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Has Q provided you proof of bona fides?

Jam Toast @SanctifybyTruth
08 February, 04:57

Jam Toast @SanctifybyTruth
08 February, 04:56
Decode on Simon Parkes from Symbols on Gab - very interesting

denise par @purpleheartfamily
08 February, 04:50
Re: Simon Parkes - he needs to realize that military tribunals apply to these crimes. His statement that the military is waiting for a judge to make a ruling so they don"t appear to be pulling off a coup is ridiculous. With respect to the weather and blackouts in the UK, he needs to watch Mike Moreles (youtube) global weather report for next 16 days. It's serious. AND, popcorn is necessary to put up with the clowns on MSM!

Cliffeeq ⭐⭐⭐ @Cliff33Q
08 February, 04:33
Charlie Ward.......5 seconds in. C'mon anons.....No comms ever outside the board. Well said @ghostezra
https://youtu.be/lb2DZdlqh...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 February, 04:30
LOL...

Arctic Viper @ArcticViper
08 February, 04:25
I think his intentions are good, but I think he's being given false information to confuse people and add to the deception campaign being waged. He has a part to play, but those of us who are awake need to see through the smokescreen.

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
08 February, 04:24
I trust Trump and I trust Q. Charlie Ward is the old English guy I was trying to think of, and that other Charlie he hangs with.

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
08 February, 04:22
Enough with everywone who puts out videos and blogs making promise after promise of events about to happen. I include in that X22, and that old English bloke who claims to have insider info. Q said no outside comms. And right now I am starting to even wonder about Juan because he hangs with that old English guy.

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
08 February, 04:54
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
mel k and Charlie ward today show

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
08 February, 04:12
He is all of the sudden now saying the military is not going to do anything; counting on the courts. If that's the case nothing will be done and Biden will be President. The courts have already proven how corrupt they are and they will not do anything about the stolen election. If the military does not act; then they are NOT upholding their oath.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
08 February, 04:18
In response JustFor Thought to her Publication
I think you have not accurately interpreted what he said

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
08 February, 04:09
He and his gang of "I have a fren who..." are quite amuzing. They always say one thing then when it doesn't habben, move the goalpost because...goal posts move. KEK🐸

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
08 February, 04:19
In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication
There are no goalposts in an epic good versus evil battle.

Chancey Dietrich @Chanceanon
08 February, 03:58
never been a fan of that dude.

Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
08 February, 03:47
Are you playing with the matches again today!! 😂😂😂

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 04:53
In response Farmer’s Daughter to her Publication
😂😂😂Big boys play with big toys. I'm using the flamethrower.

... ... @Luciferlost
08 February, 03:47
Bloody Hell. Thank the Lord thought I was the only one. He always spends too much time trying to justify his positions. Covering his tracks. I crapped on him last year on YT. He tickles the ears of the stupid. Doug Billings needs to wake up & the General's Artist 🤦‍♂️ As I write this QAnon on Telegram sends through his latest update

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
08 February, 04:56
In response ... ... to his Publication
No such thing as QANON
ITS Q
AND ANONS YOU MUST BE A MSM HACK
Q IS A BOARD

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
08 February, 03:41
What's wrong with Simon Parkes? i love him!!

Que Thom @Qthom
08 February, 04:11
In response Jackson 525 to his Publication
nothing wrong. You just have to take dates and specifics of events he predicts with a wink. otherwise i find him entertaining andhe probably does give us some unique perspectives

Relentless Italian @RelentlessItalian1
08 February, 03:32
Rewatch todays (Feb 8th)video of Simon Parkes....he is clearing wearing a mask as it seperates half way through video at the bottom right of his neck. Also look at his picture on lower left looks nothing like him! Finally, I look up Simon Parkes on Google and it says he disappeared in 1986 in Gibraltar when he was a Navy Seaman. Nothing about he was ever found. Also not sure if its the same Parkes that disappeared. Anyone have sauce of that?

... ... @Luciferlost
08 February, 04:10
In response Relentless Italian to her Publication
Checked it out very odd.

Janet Love @JanetLove82
08 February, 04:48
In response Relentless Italian to her Publication
I rewatched his video. I give you that it does appear to be a little odd. I think what we're seeing are shadows where the light isn't hitting near his shirt collar.

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
08 February, 03:28
Thank you! I cant believe people actually believe that intel is getting leaked! Why yes, please let me broadcast my next move to the bad guys. 🙄

Gale Renner @Blue68lemans
08 February, 03:27
He's just trying to make a buck off the movement. dishing out false hope and then playing to the crowd to keep them coming back. personally, i think hes full of shit. Charlie Ward too.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
08 February, 03:26
Never have liked or trusted him OR Charlie Ward...there is something that just feels not right about either of them. I think Charlie is much worse though than Simon.

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
08 February, 03:24
Agreed.

Saw a video of him 'offering' Celebrities who approched him for help appointments for counseling! So what the heck is that!

Larping along! 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
08 February, 03:19
What about Robert Daniel Steele who claimed Jr is in fact alive and they had dinner together? I wanna believe he's one of the good ones.

Janet Love @JanetLove82
08 February, 04:13
In response Heather Danielle to her Publication
RDS never said he had dinner with JFK JR. He did say he had lunch and dinner with Juan O'Savin.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 February, 04:36
In response Heather Danielle to her Publication
He did NOT say he had dinner with JFK jr. he said he had dinner with Juan and he is NOT JFK jr. you need to get it right.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 03:18
I called him a PAYtriot when he first appeared and had people blocking me because of it! IMHO, Charlie Ward is also a shill, because he claims to be in regular contact with Q. 🙄 I know thats a lie. Q said absolutely no comms off the Q boards.

Janet Love @JanetLove82
08 February, 04:16
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I've listened to Charlie Ward for a couple of years. NOT ONCE has he said he has regular contact with Q. Charlie's line of work (moving gold/money world wide) made him a lot of contacts with intel. He has explained this numerous times. Perhaps had you listened rather than make shit up, you'd know this.