Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 April, 09:02
Happy Saturday :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
All creatures are wonderful, but let's not go down this path..similar to "there are numerous genders" ...just stop and pray to God for decernment.
10:52 AM - Apr 22, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lorirw in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 April, 11:00
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
it's a joke about how much someone loves their dog.
we have to lighten up and laugh...and stop judging every single thing.
it doesn't even infer or mention anything about gender.
it's cute dog tiktok.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 April, 11:03
Thanking God for you all today, and my sense of humor. We need all the yucks we can get at this point-the world's gone mad! I always tell my golden retriever I wish I could crawl into his belly and hide from the mad, mad world.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
25 April, 07:37
Lost my sense of humor when I began reading what DS has tried in mixing human and animak DNA. And there is significant number of crazy things walking around. So of course I find this joke unfunny.