Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 April, 09:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Lol, I'm sure this pup is smarter than his "birthing person", THAT'S for sure!😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
22 April, 09:12
😆😆kim you are awesome...happy saturday !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 April, 11:47
At first, I giggled and thought how adorable. Then, I thought, oh no - this is the next wave of crazy people thinking they can give birth to animals. Am I just completely jaded at this point? 😂😂😂😂😂

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 April, 11:52
In response The Real Me to her Publication
yes lol
it's not that serious - just for the lol

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
22 April, 11:37
Lmao
Happy Saturday!

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
22 April, 11:15
Every fur baby I take in IS a rescue!

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
22 April, 11:14
True! Trying to figure out who our boy and girl look like, my husband or me! 😂🤣😂🤣😂

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 April, 11:11
Happy Saturday Kim!
🐶😂❤️

America First @AmericaFirst17
23 April, 12:54
In response New Years Day to her Publication

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
22 April, 11:07
Our just turned 1 year old daughter. She’s a rascal.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 April, 11:06
😂
Love and Happy Saturday Smiles for You Kim ❤️🥰🙏🏼

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 April, 10:58
😂😍❤️
Happy Saturday Kim!!!

Celery Juicer @Emme
22 April, 10:55
😂

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
22 April, 10:52
All creatures are wonderful, but let's not go down this path..similar to "there are numerous genders" ...just stop and pray to God for decernment.

22 April, 11:00
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
it's a joke about how much someone loves their dog.
we have to lighten up and laugh...and stop judging every single thing.
it doesn't even infer or mention anything about gender.
it's cute dog tiktok.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 April, 09:28
Good Morning Kim and all here on AnonUp!
Didn't see that coming! 😂 LOL

22 April, 09:42
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
GM RR :)

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 April, 09:07
❤️🤣❤️