[they] FOOKED @Banksy
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥⬇️⬇️

I think we deserve some answers from the White Hats directly for these questions:

14. If you are in Control, why is it that our Restitution will be paid out over 11 years? Many of our
elderly that were affected the most won't live that long, especially since you haven't rolled out
Med Beds for them to increase the longevity if their lives. Seniors 61 and older should receive
their full payments up front.

15. If you are in Control, why let this charade go on? We deserve our Scooby Doo Moments to have the
players of the Cabal unmasked.

16. If you are in Control, why haven't you sent out StarLink kits to everyone so we can get off of
crooked cabal owned public internet systems?

17. If you are in Control, why haven't you made it clear to SCOTUS that they have committed TREASON
by refusing to rule on Brunson -vs- Adams? Why haven't they been held accountable?
05:03 PM - Apr 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply
TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
22 April, 09:31
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
UNNNfortunately these are "nice" questions. Leave no man behind seems to be a forsaken ethos. The Q_uiet is deafening.

Stop calling it a movie. It's a psychological Attack actively Manipulating our Collective consciousness... with an obvious and unacceptable collateral damage "allowance." It was Evil when they did it, and it's evil now.

TRUTH! NOT LIES...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
22 April, 09:07
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I'm here because I want to be, my hope is when the time is right we will know more, but I can't say I "deserve to know" anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
23 April, 10:25
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
F that I DEMAND ANSWERS! OUR WHOLE LIVES HAVE BEEN FOOKED BC OF THESE PPL