Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 April, 08:16 (E)
I'd like to ask for prayers and positive thoughts for my mother in law, Dolly-she will be having a biopsy this week for a mass found on her lungs. And yes, she is vaccinated. Thanks and love to all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 April, 12:41
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Sorry to hear this. happened to my sister in law 2 months back. Had a lung nodule cancerous with biopsy & she got the shot too. Husband told her about ivermectin, but she went with traditional medicine, got it removed, in hospital 3 days, &&&& she's an RN, ugh. They are stuck in the matrix still. Hope all goes well. Give your worry to God 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Thank you so much and sorry to hear about your sister in law. I just had this conversation with an herbalist at the Farmer's Market-there is literally nothing we can do but pray.
12:43 PM - Apr 21, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 April, 01:04
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Thanks, she seems to be doing OK for now. WE can't continue to worry what will happen. It just drags my energy down. Concentrate on YOU