Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 April, 10:09
The Creator always provides a way if we seek Him through prayer.

Never give up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
Brotha Doq, thanks for this this morning…

My Mom, 78, was getting ready for golf Tuesday morning and died suddenly… most likely had a massive heart attack. She was a tortured, brainwashed beautiful woman who was totally snowed by msm and the SCAMRONA poison jab. I’ll NEVER forgive them. She asked me last Tuesday (last time I saw or spoke with her) at dinner… ‘have we not talked as much the last couple years because I got the vax?’ I said NO WAY (my wife and all three kiddos, 24, 21 and 19 are awake and never even got tested, much less vaxxed) and we told her Christmas ‘20 NOT to get it - she didn’t listen to us. I promised to call her every week until the day she died. I was to call her tomorrow and tell her how I played in a Superball golf tournament. She is now a casualty of this battle of our lives. Prayers up and love ❤️
Chris
08:14 AM - Apr 21, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealPacoG in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 April, 12:14
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
So sad 😢 RIP 🙏🏻 Your mom is at home now. With GOD ❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
23 April, 12:12
She's beautiful, soo sorry 😞

Ange Love @LoveM
21 April, 03:11
😢She will always hold a special
place in your heart🙏🏻✨🕊💕🌸

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
21 April, 03:56
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Many thanks!!

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
21 April, 10:39
Thanks for sharing Chris and so sorry for your loss.
May GOD the Father Bless you on this solemn day.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
21 April, 12:20
In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication
Thanks so so much!!! All the outpouring and support of family, friends and MY PATRIOTS has been just humbling!!! Amen 🙏🏻