Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The Creator always provides a way if we seek Him through prayer.

Never give up.
10:09 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 April, 12:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In God We Trust 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neny Garcia @NenyG
21 April, 08:17
Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 April, 12:11
In response Neny Garcia to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏻

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
21 April, 08:14
Brotha Doq, thanks for this this morning…

My Mom, 78, was getting ready for golf Tuesday morning and died suddenly… most likely had a massive heart attack. She was a tortured, brainwashed beautiful woman who was totally snowed by msm and the SCAMRONA poison jab. I’ll NEVER forgive them. She asked me last Tuesday (last time I saw or spoke with her) at dinner… ‘have we not talked as much the last couple years because I got the vax?’ I said NO WAY (my wife and all three kiddos, 24, 21 and 19 are awake and never even got tested, much less vaxxed) and we told her Christmas ‘20 NOT to get it - she didn’t listen to us. I promised to call her every week until the day she died. I was to call her tomorrow and tell her how I played in a Superball golf tournament. She is now a casualty of this battle of our lives. Prayers up and love ❤️
Chris

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
23 April, 12:12
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
She's beautiful, soo sorry 😞

23 April, 12:14
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
So sad 😢 RIP 🙏🏻 Your mom is at home now. With GOD ❣️

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 April, 08:07
PRAY UNCEASINGLY

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 April, 02:22
Amein

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 April, 12:16
Night Doq!🙏

God has always opened a door for me, many many times when I could not believe there was one🙏

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 April, 12:16
Indeed 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 April, 12:07
Thanks DoQ+! Crazy timing...praying extra the evil in western medicine shatters once and for all.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 April, 11:55
5:5

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 April, 10:13
Our Creator never gave up on us.

Cindy Shadrick @PoodlesRock
20 April, 10:14
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
He is still on the throne