Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie @Jaimekens
I was accused to my face that I believed Trump was a prophet and that I follow the qanons? I saw this strange wicked glint in the woman's eye. Trump is not a prophet to my understanding. He had a prophecy said ABOUT him. He is a man.
And there is Q and the anons. No Qanon. Please correct me if I'm wrong. The only thing I FOLLOW is Jesus.
Please keep our family held up with prayers.
08:45 PM - Apr 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jaimekens in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
21 April, 04:21
In response Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie to her Publication
For me, Q is a movement and a precious tool to learn discernment, sharpen my research and critical thinking skills, and hopefully meet people on the same path. I support the WWG1WGA message and the anon community. I also support DJT, although I am an independent and evaluate all candidates based on merit and whether I think their ideas will work. In my lifetime, I never imagined the crimes against humanity and trafficking would be exposed, and that is why I came and why I stay. It is personal for me and I will never give up on this issue. The backlash I have faced in the last 3 years, the gangstalking, isolation, and character attacks have been intense, but now I know I am not alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396