Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 April, 02:05
Twitter green.

Anon re-activation soon?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 April, 02:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
34 charged on 4/17 Patriots’ Day

April 🪞 October

4/17 < > 10/17 > 18 R

3717 > 10/17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 12:16
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
It sounds like it has always had to unfold in the fall.
The trigger didn't set last fall, it is looking like we have a better chance of it tripping this one.

David Mulloy @singindavey
20 April, 12:53 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Isn't November when Alvin Bragg plans to Try President Trump??
I kinda thought that was "First Arrest" that would wake them up was this BS Indictment!!
Am I Wrong!!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
I don't think the arrest of Donald Trump will wake the world who are still asleep because part of the world wants that to happen. In order to wake the world that are still asleep, something needs to happen to shake them at their very core.
03:57 PM - Apr 20, 2023
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
25 April, 01:58
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Yes, I know many people that voted for
Trump and truely hate leftist woke crap
and now have nothing good to
say for him..Too bizarre for me. his arrest
would not wake them..people wonder why
I can be a little impatient and negative

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 April, 01:12
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Perhaps nuke scare event or maybe when they go to the bank or store and their debit cards no longer work.