Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 10:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
19 April, 11:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Is there enough sage to cleanse the locations and make them into an ORGANIC fast food drive-through of ANY sort? Is that just too impossible?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
Why the desire for fast food?

At some point I started to wonder why I had become so busy (or lazy) that I didn't have time to cook at home. This is essentially devaluing your own food and considering it less important than whatever you'd do otherwise.

After that I found time to cook. It doesn't even take that much longer - at least with some foods. I'm usually done in about 30 minutes and there are ways to shorten it like doing extra potatoes and just heating them up.

Haven't owned a microwave for nearly twenty years.
03:33 PM - Apr 20, 2023
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MichaelMerrier in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 April, 04:05
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
No microwave here, either. Husband will use it, but I won't.

Why fast food? Others are better at cooking than myself, and the convenience. We cook all the time at home now, not trusting restaurants. As organically as possible, and Lord, the dishes, the stress of me figuring out a recipe running from the kitchen to the computer in the other room... I wasn't a mother, so didn't get it down pat. Seems the parents out there can make a meal pretty quickly.

I'd buy organic fast-food at a drive-through any old day.