Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
10:16 PM - Apr 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
19 April, 11:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Is there enough sage to cleanse the locations and make them into an ORGANIC fast food drive-through of ANY sort? Is that just too impossible?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 09:04
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Idk what is going on with them, but I have seen and heard what appear to be very real videos of Rothchild's bragging about how they human traffic ppl and butcher them like cattle.
They brag that McDonalds is one of their biggest customers for the human meat.
I have even seen a video where they strip them of their clothes, load them in cargo trucks, pipe the tailpipe gas straight into the back of the truck and drive it around gasing them until they all die.
Now, Idk if the video was real or not but it looked very real and even if not, from what I have seen of these evils trafficking ppl I would not doubt it at all.

Demons they are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
20 April, 03:33
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Why the desire for fast food?

At some point I started to wonder why I had become so busy (or lazy) that I didn't have time to cook at home. This is essentially devaluing your own food and considering it less important than whatever you'd do otherwise.

After that I found time to cook. It doesn't even take that much longer - at least with some foods. I'm usually done in about 30 minutes and there are ways to shorten it like doing extra potatoes and just heating them up.

Haven't owned a microwave for nearly twenty years.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
19 April, 10:44
Could it be for something they have "fed the world?!"

It's happening, Y'all !!!!

arba happihr @arba
19 April, 10:19
Aloha
What will the reason be labeled as?
Crimes against humanity?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 09:15
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Idk, really, I don't believe anyone making laws ever imagined there would have to be laws against murdering humans and grinding them up into commercial food sources.🤬