Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 March, 07:47
I’m back, trying to share the words and information through the Storm. I know I will be on and off of here as I still grieve the loss of my baby girl. I will fight the good fight like an Anon ( Patriot ) does. I will NEVER give up even through everything I am going through. I LOVE YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
Know we love you, Mary Beth, and we are here for you; Prayers ongoing for you!
10:51 PM - Apr 19, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
20 April, 03:47
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I can’t stop crying, everyday feels like the night I lost her. It hurts so bad. People say it gets easier but to me is harder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
20 April, 06:56
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
There will be a time where it is harder; and it doesn't seem like it is going to get easier. Each individual is different. One thing that helps is this: every day, when you wake up, tell her, out loud, that you love her and miss her. Do the same before going to sleep, and say a prayer before sleep. Ask God for peace of mind and heart, and for strength to carry on. You will get it.
Blessings to you!