Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 April, 02:59
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Our military has been working since Inauguration Day 2017. Why don't these large accounts recognize this? IYKYK

https://youtu.be/lbMFIdf5N...
Derek Johnson and Dr. Scott Young Talk President Trump's Executive Orders along with NESARA - YouTube

What does Executive Order 13818 mean to Patriots? How does bankruptcy affect the Fed? Will EO 13848 handle the Continuity of Government in relationship to th...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 April, 08:49
if we get sucked into a war, then the military will not be here to protect us

that is another reason why they want war

if our military is in ukraine, then we are going to have to defend ourselves

they will send the good military and leave us with the woke military to attack us

this is not ok

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 April, 08:59
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I pray they don’t take it that far but if they do at least we won’t have to guess who the good bad military is! Just paint the Helmets bright metallic blue ! 🙏🏻🤣🤣🤣🧐. Patriots will take care of the rest! God please don’t let this go that far! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯🇺🇸

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 April, 08:31
I agree 100%. We pay taxes that pay them to protect the borders from foreign invaders. I now learn we have 6 Chinese Police stations functioning in the U.S., never mind the flood of illegals and dangerous drugs. They themselves are giving the genocide jab to children, and they were always supposed to be ensuring fair and secure elections.

Where are they?

It's looking more and more like Civilians and Vets will be rising at the final hour.

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts