Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
19 April, 01:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 April, 05:02
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
God rest Terrance Yeakey's soul, may those responsible for his murder be held accountable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I KNOW! This really got to me too!

Tortured for standing for TRUTH!
06:36 PM - Apr 19, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 April, 06:50
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Thank God the evil is being exposed. Each and every day there is more and more coming to light. All our lives it has been hidden in plain sight. [Their] world is being destroyed. We are restoring our nation to its original foundation as a Constitutional Republic. The Best Is Yet To Come.

19 April, 06:59
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yes!
Recently read Washington too was NOT who we were told. He helped keep colonies in line for the royals. Seems many we know were puppets.
Everything we think is true is a lie. Recall Hillary saying that was the goal...easier to control us that way.😕

My dad was with FBI after serving as a Naval Officer...did not stay..left. My understanding was
he objected to the ethics...I believed him. He told me Camp Dietrich is a Bio Weapon Lab. Have had other military officers confirm surprised I knew. Dad was a Chemical Engineer.