Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 April, 10:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
God is The Creator and
He never ceases to amaze!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 April, 10:02
The left screech about protecting nature, (even the Georgia Guide stones pontificated as much), then, proceed to stick high density housing all over it... because, "I hate high taxes, high crime, and it's my right to have what you have worked for... it is also my right to continue the thoughts, words, acts, that led to the situation I am now fleeing from."

These locusts are moving into our countryside, and being back filled by brown border jumpers... who will become, in 2 generations, the parasites new slave race.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 April, 09:22

Awake Now @Awakenow
20 April, 03:51
Organized religion? I don’t feel that at all.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
21 April, 09:01
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Agree, however through organized religion, he told me to “get out” and I did! Much better now!

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
19 April, 10:03
he is a pure soul. nature is where i connect best with the creator.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 02:39
Nana would include children in this and souls as well.
IMHO, God created this planet different than any other planet in the Universe, not only in the 'material" of Earth but also in the direct ties of plants, animals, humans, and our souls in the spiritual & frequencies.

IMO, God did not design Earth to be here uninhabited, He designed all of this to work together each in need of the other.

The problem Nana has with the whole environmental issue is that MOST OF IT IS A LIE.

We do have environmental issues we need to deal with but almost, without exception, of the issues are not what ppl have been brainwashed to believe.

The "Carbon Issue" the elites push is not much more than their latest scheme to further enslave humans with a carbon tax to fill their coffers more than any other scheme they have undertaken yet.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 April, 02:38
Me too. Very much so.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
19 April, 02:21
Sense the Divine!
#Stewardship

memes matter @NoComment
19 April, 02:20
Maybe thats why the holy spirits moving alot, not much of the above mentioned thats not tampered with