Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 10:05
Good morning Patriots!

Hope in a wonderful future for our children is where I am!
God is with me!
God is everything everywhere literally!
I know this to be so from my NDE!

Every soul is here for a purpose, find your purpose!
But....
No matter what happens never, NEVER give up on hope, there is always HOPE!
Do you know why?
BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS God CAN NOT BE DESTROYED!
And
God wlll never, NEVER leave us!
Whether in this life or the next, God is with us and everything else good that comes is "CAKE".
There are 2 battles here, the material and the spiritual.
When we win the spiritual, the material is a given.

Nothing, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH God!
God will not leave us.
We win this reset!
SEE IT AS IF IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED!

https://youtu.be/jwZBl6KQo...
MORNING BLESSINGS | Morning Prayer To Start Your Day - 1 Hour Morning Inspiration to Motivate You - YouTube

Whenever you start your day you need to start it with God. Start each day with encouragement and motivation. Become the new you that each day can bring!✩ SUP...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
19 April, 11:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thanks so much Nana! I have noticed the negative things being said the past few days and i don't like the attitudes. We are blessed beyond measure and God is in control of everything. Have a blessed day Nana.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It is a hard balance, fighting the negatives and staying in the positive but we can do it.
11:47 AM - Apr 19, 2023
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it