Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 April, 12:21
I have to do this every once in awhile…

To everyone out there that thinks I’m Trump or JFK Jr or anyone cool like that, I hate to be the bearer of bad news: I’m not.

I’m just a Patriot and an Anon like you that figured out that I’ve been duped and lied to and I was inspired by others to help wake people up the best way I know how.

We are all equal. Yeah some people are insane and on drugs but most people are good.

I am with you and love you.

But just let Patriots be Patriots. Doesn’t matter who someone is. That’s [their] game. We are ALL children of the Most High.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Your identity is not yet important.
God put you here with a mission, as he did others.

It was your choice to fulfill the job.
What if I told you.....
That we are here together on purpose?

This is not our first rodeo.
11:18 AM - Apr 19, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
19 April, 07:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Definitely not along for the ride.
But here to ride it out till the bucking bronc gives up.
I'm hangin on!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 April, 09:23
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
😘

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
19 April, 11:38
Yup, not our first. Many past/ future for Old Souls.

arba happihr @arba
19 April, 11:20
Aloha
I'm thinking probably not our last Rodeo either🙃🙂😊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 April, 11:46
In response arba happihr to her Publication
😘