Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 April, 12:21
I have to do this every once in awhile…

To everyone out there that thinks I’m Trump or JFK Jr or anyone cool like that, I hate to be the bearer of bad news: I’m not.

I’m just a Patriot and an Anon like you that figured out that I’ve been duped and lied to and I was inspired by others to help wake people up the best way I know how.

We are all equal. Yeah some people are insane and on drugs but most people are good.

I am with you and love you.

But just let Patriots be Patriots. Doesn’t matter who someone is. That’s [their] game. We are ALL children of the Most High.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Goldman @DGold
DoQ we follow you because you exude the love of God...Got your back! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
07:51 AM - Apr 19, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DGold in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
19 April, 09:27
In response Diane Goldman to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 April, 06:07
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
DDK IS THE MAN

Evangelina @Evangelina
21 April, 12:32
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Love that quote πŸ’–πŸ’«