Mama Tee @MamaT
Pythagoras, the great teacher and mystic from ancient Greece, is credited with being one of the first to document the healing affect of sound frequencies to heal the body. Sound travels through the air as cycles per second. A human being hears 6 to 16,000 cycles per second. Dolphins emit a sonar sound frequency that is 180,000 cycles per second. It is for this reason that anyone who has swam with dolphins when they emit that sound frequency experience healing shifts within the body and claim their lives are never quite the same. This is also the sound frequency of love. Dolphins teach us to be in the present moment where this frequency is generated.

Pythagoras is credited with being the “Father of Music”. He discovered the musical intervals and taught that you could heal using sound and harmonic frequencies. He was the first person to prescribe music as medicine.
11:26 PM - Apr 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
18 April, 11:36 (E)
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I sleep with healing frequency music playing each night!! The Psalms of Ascent were also healing frequency music. I love this! Now I really want to swim with dolphins 😂❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 April, 07:32
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Be very careful with some of the frequency venues. I sleep with audible Bible in my ear instead. The frequency audibles can change as you sleep. Just a Tidbit. ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stoic Way @waylongway
18 April, 11:30
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I guess you missed the Mason compass and square on the table.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 April, 07:28
In response Stoic Way to his Publication
I'm an Art History major. Take any art of historical figures created in the last few centuries and you will find symbols in them all. This view below is an illuminati/Mason hand gesture they use in many Jesus images and you grew up seeing them without knowing what they were.

I came out of from a Mason family. The image I posted holds a compass. Pythagoras was a mathematician. You used the same instrument in school.