Teresa Peters @Teresapeters
I vividly remember the moment my eyes opened . I was a nurse at a very busy level one trauma center in RI for 20 years , initially we were afraid , put my big girl pants on and went in . Approximately 2 weeks later I’m at triage and triaged a fall down many stairs , into trauma room one right behind thebtruage desk . Unsurvivable brain bleed , diagnosed covid death .. wait one freakimg minute I thought . A few nights later from a dead sleep I woke to this horrifying thought screaming to me “ They told us we were hero’s , oh my gosh we are pawns “ I will never forget that moment as long as I live . Then it all made sense THE YEAR OF THE NURSE , HERO HERao , PANS BANGING ! It was a lot to process ! Here I am . I have witnessed things , behaviors and lies that even having seen it with my own eyes I still struggle to wrap my head around the reality ! I am new here I was Purged from twitter with the Ankn purge , I have been on WE Go and I gotta tell ya my fiends there were instrumental in
10:35 AM - Apr 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Teresapeters in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Teresa Peters, click on at the bottom under it