Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 April, 09:02
Know what else is bullshit, "pasteurization" THINK about it, OUR past gens had it all natural. I did a lot of research and they admitted it was shit, meant to take out nutrients, lactose intolerant my ass, that is not good for you, AND it takes like four parts magnesium to process ONE portion of calcium. THEN they say folks get "arthritis" see, started watching mamasans in Japan as a kid so bent over they used baby carriages to right themselves walking. RIGHT THEN I was like what causes that NOT GOD> then learned the rest. THINK about the time period of that, when they started double taxing fams so NO one was home for the natural milk delivery, and many stopped having family cows for it. ALL TIES IN>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
They have made it very difficult to buy fresh milk from local farmers. Find a farmer, become friends. It works.
09:14 AM - Apr 18, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by theyRcoming in this post can reply
18 April, 09:15
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
Yep for sure. It is a gigantic deal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 April, 09:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
For innocent kids, they are being given that. AND NOT for their good, while innocent mamas and daddies have no idea bout this. No offense to them, we gotta take this planet back over, we are more than CONQUERORS thru JESUS not door mats for an already DESTROYED by GOD, devil.