Law & Physics @physics171
18 April, 07:35
Do you Trust Liz Crokin?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily B.... @LilyB
18 April, 07:50 (E)

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Her Twitter posts, beginning in 2016, caught my attention and thus began my awakening to the evil done to our children. At some point, I quit following Crokin--I don't remember why, Do I trust her? No, not really, but I don't fully trust anyone on social media--except for my mom. ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 April, 07:55
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Has Liz exposed anyone that was not already exposed?
Has Liz been apart of evil?

Lily B.... @LilyB
I had no clue who the Podestas or James Alefantis were and didnt know anything about spirit cooking, so all that was a big eye-opener for me. I've more recently seen anti-Crokin posts--that she's a grifter and maybe more, but I've moved on and don't give it much of my attention.
08:01 AM - Apr 18, 2023

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by LilyB in this post can reply
18 April, 11:39
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
What if Liz is evil, grifting, and people and supporting her, she is making money after all, was main stream media?

Was some odd pictures years ago that surfaced, would love to see some pictures again.