Law & Physics @physics171
18 April, 07:35
Do you Trust Liz Crokin?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily B.... @LilyB
Her Twitter posts, beginning in 2016, caught my attention and thus began my awakening to the evil done to our children. At some point, I quit following Crokin--I don't remember why, Do I trust her? No, not really, but I don't fully trust anyone on social media--except for my mom. ;)
07:50 AM - Apr 18, 2023 (E)

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by LilyB in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
18 April, 07:55
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Has Liz exposed anyone that was not already exposed?
Has Liz been apart of evil?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily B.... @LilyB
18 April, 08:01

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I had no clue who the Podestas or James Alefantis were and didnt know anything about spirit cooking, so all that was a big eye-opener for me. I've more recently seen anti-Crokin posts--that she's a grifter and maybe more, but I've moved on and don't give it much of my attention.