Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 April, 08:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🤣😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 April, 05:47
😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
17 April, 10:44
lol, coming and going, toll, expert level.

Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
17 April, 10:06
Trudope held a press comference to condemn the labelling...was amazing to watch the pedo cry baby whine

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 April, 10:03
🙄

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
17 April, 09:57
Anyone got the clip of Turdeau saying that the CBC reports what they're told to cause "we paid them $6000000 to do so.)?

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
17 April, 09:59
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
It might have been $6mil though. I can't remember and I can't find it in my sea of videos

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 April, 09:56
TROLLING TROLLING TROLLING RAWHIDE

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 April, 09:50
😅