Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 April, 10:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Ascension!!! Shedding the ego - being in the NOW moment - healing past trauma and letting GO of negativity.............GO WITHIN!!

Be STILL and KNOW that I AM GOD..........🙏🙏

MUCH LOVE TO ALL!!! 💕💗💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 April, 11:07
Wow, weird Kim….when you posted about deja vu’s the other day, I commented about feeling a distancing from people……not just me…l 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
liberty mountain @libertymountain
17 April, 10:59
https://open.substack.com/...

This May have something to do with it!!!!????

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
17 April, 10:39
higher frequencies coming in are causing many to dislodge their fears and anger, many feeling negative from this but really they are healing, bounce incoming after

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 April, 05:06
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Agreed
NoBody escapes this might mean that it's time to confront your consciousness
Every card has to be on the table
No more hiding, no more fear...
Brutal, honest, liberating Truth
End Game kind of vibe

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 April, 08:56
Wow this is so true! 😳

Green 8700 @Green8700
17 April, 07:59
So are they ever going to be OK or do we have to painfully leave them behind?

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 April, 07:47
Stop Children What's That Sound. Everyone Look What's Going Down
Stop Children What's That Sound... - YouTube

Short Flick

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 April, 08:20
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Buffalo Springfield - Stop Children What's That Sound - YouTube

There's something happening hereWhat it is ain't exactly clearThere's a man with a gun over thereTelling me i got to bewareI think it's time we stop, childre...