Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 April, 06:27
Past week has been pretty ruff. Thought we lost the battlefield but things are starting to looking better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 April, 07:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Uhhhhhhh…

We’re bored. Let us in!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
19 April, 09:14
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
This may help!

Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
18 April, 05:34
ME TOO!! I'm glad someone else sees it my way. Social media is the thorn in my side!!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
17 April, 08:24
Taking it to “them”. Twitter was their safe haven… not any more

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
17 April, 07:26
Lol you sound like me when I get called out to see a patient. When you are called, just go. All the whys are time wasting nonsense.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 April, 07:22
BECAUSE ITS THE LAND OF NORMIES WHO NEED EDUCATED

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 April, 07:17
It’s the battlefield and stuff

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts