Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 03:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 April, 05:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So J07 we have been fighting this war since WWII and our freedoms have been eroded away since the UN was formed and after the Kennedy Assassination things really started heating up slowly taking our rights away...The "coup" was well underway...So we have been fighting this war for nearly 80 years and the good guys are in control??? It's worse now then it's ever been in 80 years...How do you determine we are "winning" this...What are the visible signs of success? And Juan basically just said THE WORST IS YET TO COME IN MONTHS??? With the exception of the Sussman acquittal...In the last 80 years give me the victories...Start listing them now...I will start Roe vs Wade overturned...Okay go...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 April, 01:43
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thank you I'm pretty much doing the same thing...And fyi I'm a Level Earther myself...Seems to me that there is more evidence that it's level than round...Juan O Savin might not be un-brainwashed about the GLOBE BALL WITH CURVED WATER still...It's not easy to break out of that one!!! I still think it's FLAT lol