Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
03:55 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 05:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Be sure to listen to Lewis after Juan is done.
He has created an app that will be set up where you can download the app and connect with Patriots in your own local area. Patriots will be able to log in and connect directly with the ones in their own local area for working together whether just online or for meeting up to do things like fighting school boards or local law makers.

It will be awesome I think.
And no, I can already hear hell no that identifies for the man where we all are!
If you don't understand they already know where we are you are mistaken. They know where we are and everything about us.
Your VPN only keeps out low IQ hackers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
16 April, 10:32
I went to his truth tour 2 in Michigan, it was very informative. Would go again if he has another tour 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 April, 05:08
So J07 we have been fighting this war since WWII and our freedoms have been eroded away since the UN was formed and after the Kennedy Assassination things really started heating up slowly taking our rights away...The "coup" was well underway...So we have been fighting this war for nearly 80 years and the good guys are in control??? It's worse now then it's ever been in 80 years...How do you determine we are "winning" this...What are the visible signs of success? And Juan basically just said THE WORST IS YET TO COME IN MONTHS??? With the exception of the Sussman acquittal...In the last 80 years give me the victories...Start listing them now...I will start Roe vs Wade overturned...Okay go...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 10:19
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
All you have to do is open your eyes to what is now in the public purview that never has gained any attention before.

Ange Love @LoveM
17 April, 11:30
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
16 April, 05:05
Yeah this was a good one eh? 😊