Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 April, 11:07
ICYMI - He'll be back soon :)
and cheers to the amazing people here for holding down the home front (together)

7:09pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
Glad to see this update. ๐Ÿ˜… Rough when you still arenโ€™t allowed to play in the Twitter sandbox.
11:24 AM - Apr 17, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
17 April, 11:52
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Noone realizes that TOO MANY VOICES DISTORT ALL MSGS THAT must BE HEARD! TOO MANY people are WAY too far behind the curve to help IN ANY WAY! I wish more would see the IMPORT of soo many different things that are seen as worrisome or a sign of desperation. ALL things are for a reason! Focused, positive voices who contribute to a msg that is True, Faithful, Patriotic, and Loving are needed now on twitter. THATS not to say people don't deserve a voice...but its not constructive to getting a focused msg out. Too many voices makes a mess of the msg. ALL NEWS IS GOOD NEWS!
No single point failure has been allowed.
Multi-D Chess w/Military Planning at its Best
A Triple Reverse Mindfuck at the end will clarify what has happened and WHY! I Love U.
WHERE WE GO 1 WE GO ALL
In God's Hands
MAGA MANIACS!!!
FUCK YEAH!!!!!
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽค๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿค

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
17 April, 07:43
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I think we do realize there is a purpose and that being pulled / kept off the front lines is to train up the next wave. I get it. Just kinda missing the โ€œyouโ€™re not aloneโ€ vibes we all had in the early days. Itโ€™s a ๐Ÿ’ฏ known quantity - this is just me kicking rocks a little as I sit on the bench at recess watching the other kids play.

but still holding the line.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
17 April, 07:43
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
From what I have seen it might be easier to track the trolls and the censorship with fewer targeted accounts who can actually do something about it. I am sure Twitter has its own sleepers in place to survive the purge and to continue to try to control the message. With all of us on there it would dilute the hunt. I am guessing and trying to stay positive.