Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 April, 03:35
How is the plan allowing for this? Children are being drugged and butchered at these clinics. Wasn't the plan to save the children? Help me understand why these clinics are popping up so fast now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 01:29
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
There should not be ANY!
If, IF, this is real we need to manifest hard on this all coming to a head by October this year.

The White Hats have a sequence of events that must happen prior to an October Military take over.

We all need to manifest this, and I MEAN SERIOUSLY EVERY DAY CREATE IT IN YOUR MIND, SPEAK IT OUT LOUD AS IF IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED.

See these demons brought to justice and removed from our planet.
They are TRYING HARD WITH ALL OF THIS to keep us focused on their negative evil bullshit.
We have to post it, yes, to help others see the truth, but QUICKLY move away from it and do not dwell on their negatives, old souls,
WE MUST BE BRIGHT LIGHT EVERY DAY.

For those of us that can help continue to post to move the event horizons without allowing the negative in we need to continue but if these negatives are truly getting to us, please ignore them and just focus on your light and the ppl around you.
I know you are aware Alcyone but others my not be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 April, 05:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What you call "negativity" is reality.

Addressing reality, and being responsive to it is an act of caring. To ignore reality as if it isn't happening is delusional. It's not healthy to be in denial of the truth, or facts, especially truth-seeking anons. If one needs to look away to cope, I understand. That is not me. Those who can't face the worst will be made to become it. It's law. Be careful

Who has yet to wake up to this,? Every sleeping human I know knows of them; it's being pushed in their children's schools and new curriculums, in public libraries, in advertisements, a TV series called I am Jazz, in entertainment, Disney movies, Netflix has 13 new shows on trans kids, in the news, it is everywhere now.

If something were "getting to me" it would be the growing complacency here.

What if I told you, there are things many of us know you need to still wake up too? The alarms went off years ago Angel.

May all be given the eyes to see and the ears to hear.🙏💛

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I totally agree but everyone is not up to all that you or some of us can do without self destruction.
I am not saying ignore everything at all, you know me better than that, but some that can't stand so much can help more by just being light in real time, bringing their local issues to a positive result, and helping to manifest rather than being drug back down to fear and despair imo.
10:16 PM - Apr 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 April, 02:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You misunderstand.

I feel I have been playing the role of water wings here for many. I even often asked others to hold back as what little hope some had was important for them to keep, even if it was false. My time for that is over.

Things have shifted and humans are now in sink or swim waters.

We are enabling like a co-dependent if doing so moving forward.

There is a choice besides fear or despair.

We can choose love and hope ALL ways no matter what we face. It is what being responsible is, taking care of bad situations and making them better.

If the humans are coddled, how will they ever find the strength and courage to rise above the alpha draco? They have the power to do it. Coddling and over-protectiveness will not allow for them to ever find and use that strength. They'll boil first. Humans have to free themselves. Too much idol worship still.

It's time for all to discover what they are made of and it's really awesome. They have to face themselves first.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 April, 11:03
Nana agrees on most and admire what you have done here. You are a true warrior, but I am just saying everyones role in the battle may not be the same depending on their level of awake and strengths.
There are those that can battle on the front lines and those that need to battle differently. All must pic a side and battle, I agree.

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
17 April, 11:18
Horrific abuse of children! It must and will be stopped! Thank you for posting!

Curious...What is your meaning of "idol worship"? Ambiguity can be misleading, as people can interpret differently.