Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
05 February, 11:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
16 April, 01:13
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Just tried to post link on TruthSocial
It was blocked.

And noone follows me on there...was sending to someone.

Guess "they" think still too soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
19 April, 10:11
The video you posted was successfully posted on TruthSocail...saw it yesterday!
It was NOT blocked!
TEAM work!

19 April, 10:45
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
😍😉

16 April, 06:05
To get on I had to go through laptop...not Android format.
Also I have to TURN OFF VPN. When I forget I am bounced off and told can't join at this time. Turn off VPN and bit back to sign in and even then their AI is very active monitoring.
I have been knocked off many social media platforms...for the TRUTH. I suspect now "someone" was monitoring what goes out.

Suspect due to sleepers.,,,stilllll slowly awakening.
Crazy stuff.

16 April, 09:59
I'm not tech savvy at all ;(

19 April, 10:29
You know the first 3 ... maybe 4..maybe 5..not sure..but each time I was knocked off, God started showing me it wasn't social media I needed even the comradery I so craved with so many friends going WOKE.
Much soul searching and tears....why did they not hear me?
Trumps response continues to help! "Everyone has free choice."
LOLL Thought about Elijah..."I'm the only one Lord"..as he ran from Jezebel..
immediately after great victory.
Every door shut even avenues limited..
just takes me away in God's cleft protected His quiver resting in the secret place.. "Those who dwell in the secret place of the most high shall rest in the shadow of the almighty."
Choosing to see it was God who permitted socialmedia to knock me off and off and off.... became God's protection and desire for me to BE STILL..to listen. I didn't stop reseach..just broadened since the time it took to compile and send was no longer an option.
I find I pray a lot more ... Now actually accessing Anonup means more...