Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
WTH is wrong with so many people!

At least 6 female teachers arrested for sexual misconduct with students over two days across US

https://nypost.com/2023/04...
01:42 AM - Apr 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
16 April, 01:35
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Part of the deep state agenda...... only men commit sexual abuse against children... women are special because they do not earn as much as men meh. Old news, divide and conquer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
16 April, 01:08
MINE MOTHER WAS PUBLICLY TRIALED AND FORCED TO ABORTION, OR OTHERWISE SHE WAS THREATENED TO LOOSE JOB...SHE LEAVE ALL JUST TO SPARE MINE LIFE. VOLUNTARILY DESTROY ALL, WHAT SHE LOVED.

THIS WAS IN COMMUNIST CZECHOSLOVAKIA.

AND YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITES, ADDICTED WITH ABORTIONS LIKE NON OTHER NATION ON EARTH DARE TO LECTURE OTHER WORLD ABOUT MORALITY?!?

#LOVEOVERGOLD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 April, 01:03
Are they actually women?

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
16 April, 12:56
IM AM LAST MAN ON PLANET, WHO COULD JUDGE THEM.

MINE MOTHER WAS TEACHER AND HAVE ME IN THEIR 40 WITH 17 YEARS OLD STUDENT, WHICH WAS BUS DRIVER OF THEIR CLASS DURING HIGH SCHOOL BRIGADE.

SHE FACE SEVERE HATE FROM COMMIES, HIS FIRST HUSBAND WAS PROMINENT COMMIE.

SHE LEFT FAMILY FOR HAVING ME, LEAVING 17 YEARS OLD BROTHER AND 15 YEARS OLD SISTER BEHIND...

YOU RIGHT NOW ACTING MUCH WORSE THAN COMMUNIST COUNTRY
☝️☝️☝️

(a am NOT advocating them)!!!

BUT YOUR POTUS TRUMP WAS 23, WHEN MELANIA WAS BORN...

https://www.businessinside...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 April, 12:48
These teachers were specifically selected for their immoral tendencies. They’re part of the infiltration of every institution. Rotten from within. Parents consider the harm done to your children by being in these schools.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
16 April, 01:56
HOs being hos

TskTsk

Good thing my sons are outta sKoo˩