COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
This woman is more important to the world than 10,000 Kim Kardashians

She not only removes bees from residential sites by rescuing rather than exterminating them, she is also able to scoop the bees up with her bare hands, and all without the bee keeper suit!
01:17 AM - Apr 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
16 April, 06:11
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Very cool! Bless this woman!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ising 4Him @ising4him
16 April, 05:15
That is awesome!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
16 April, 04:25
This is true. I sit in a thicket of lavender in my yard that the honey bees absolutely love. I freak my neighbors out because I sit in it and let them land on me and they often will mob in clusters on you in spring. It's cool, if no fear or harmful vibe comes out no alarm is set off. They live in a world dominated by vibrations...they feel all of yours like you use your eyes to see.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
16 April, 04:18
No Fear in her, none in them

Daniel

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 April, 04:03
God bless this bee saving woman!🙏

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
16 April, 04:02
The bees can feel her vibrations. They know good souls.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
16 April, 09:23
Bee Best

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
16 April, 09:14
I got one of them special people to
We got a swarm 2 years ago, called her, realized she and my oldest daughter were friends in high school
She also started some colonies on my Son's property right after ( not from our swarm, to close)
Them a couple weeks ago we had scout bees, so she came and put a box out but no swarm
She wears her suit only at certain times
It's amazing to watch her with bees all over hands no worries
She's taught me to raise my vibe....because well beautiful bees

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
16 April, 09:16
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
We trade homemade soaps lotions lip balm....she gives me propolis and honeycomb to and honey of course 😍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 April, 09:01
🌸🐝The Bee Whisperer 🐝🌸

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 April, 08:57
Incredible. God Bless her

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 April, 08:17
🙏🙏💗💗💥🔥😄this woman is amazing

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
16 April, 08:12
Amazing.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 April, 07:10
❤️So cool