Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
The handsome bought me a surprise today he found in a antique store...Commemorative plate
09:34 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
15 April, 09:53
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I was always called "hey come take out the trash" lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 April, 10:00
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 April, 09:43
So he's a lucky guy AND sweet?...🤭...good for u Erin!!...U got a good man! Have a good weekend ...U guys rock!!! 👀💥💯☝️😇🤍🏁🤍...cool plate!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 April, 09:46
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I am very blessed!! I hope you have a blessed weekend Victor 💜

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 April, 09:39
'The handsome'... ❤ 😊

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 April, 09:41
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
lol. I always have called him that...he is my handsome💜

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 April, 09:39
Very cool! Your handsome is very thoughtful!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 April, 09:42
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
He is good to me

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 April, 09:37
Yeah!!!!
😍