Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Happy ___Day Patriots!

Kick ass at whatever you do this weekend.

No matter what it is!
05:12 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
21 April, 04:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
potatoes and onions planted... but cut my finger pretty badly... got careless,,, guess I'll have to lounge on the couch and read AU. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
21 April, 02:48
You too Doq! Enjoy my friend πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 April, 11:00
I got a kiss from a patriot looking llama...that was was pretty epic..does that count? πŸ˜…

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 April, 04:28
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
It sure does!!!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 April, 10:31

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
16 April, 08:45
Happy day to.you.too Doq.
Your time time to shine
😊

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 April, 03:24

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 April, 12:39
Happy SLAVES NO MORE Day!

16 April, 12:36
Saturday down Sunday to go.
Nana is exhausted!
Will catch up tm.
Perhaps I will just kick ass from my swing/bed outside tm!
Hand out with the trees & recover from today.

These events are fun but wear me out.
This, I understand, is RFKJr's Children's group so Nana is betting it is OK.
They are not only fighting against the vaxx but many other issues protecting children & freedom I understand.

I know many charities are evil especially many that proclaim to be helping children.
Many of them are helping children straight to Luciferian Pedos so I use caution with charities.

My frens place is perfect for events, this was a small group, bout 150 ppl.
It is where we have had all the Patriot events.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 April, 07:04
Happy New Year, DoQ+!

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
15 April, 06:13

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
15 April, 05:52
Same to you!!

connie wright @cowri
15 April, 05:46
πŸ’žJust Grandma on 1025R John Deere Loader moving around some mulch. Getting a lot of 'D'. Spring clean up! I LOVE Spring. Trees are budding some have flowered, Daffodils everywhere.πŸ’ž

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
15 April, 05:34
Happy DOQ Day Doq!

God Bless!

πŸΈπŸ•Ά

16 April, 12:43
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I know you in dat boat DoQ!
Step on up!

Just a reminder for anyone that has not heard Juan tell the story of Washington crossing the Delaware you are missing a treat.

You would think from the way he tells the story that he was frickin there!

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
16 April, 12:45
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
15 April, 05:33
❀❀❀ Back to the river weekend. I love the river. Kickin Ass just taking in the peace.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
15 April, 05:23
Sabbath day

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
15 April, 05:32
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
3 Underscores

DOQ

Q 4/15 > 4 15 17

πŸ•Ά

Happy DOQ Day!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 April, 05:19
Mirror!

#BlessUp

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
15 April, 05:18
My man!! Hope family well 😎

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
15 April, 05:17
April fools day on the Julian Calendar

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 April, 05:14
Right back atcha Doq! πŸ™πŸ₯°