Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 April, 10:38
VK on Twitter - 10:36pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 April, 06:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
That’s got me surfing on good vibes ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 April, 09:02
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Me, too :)
Hope you have a great weekend R.

Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
15 April, 10:04
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I plan on it!
Also, how is your brother holding up?
well I hope.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 April, 01:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
He’s doing great!!! I just had a really great visit with him, we hiked barefoot through Eaton Canton Falls, and had a great 3 & 1/4 days together. He’s got a clear reading for his abdomen but they found nodules in his lungs and working on figuring out what they are. He also found that he has a gene which is replicating/creating the cancer so they’re working on how to solve that. He’s also learning about lowering deuterium levels in the water and in the body, which will help with everything! Thanks for asking Kim!!! 🤗 💓💓💓