Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 10:36pm Eastern...
10:38 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
24 April, 02:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
1000%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 April, 02:27
Totally agree 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 April, 02:12
Amen to that.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
15 April, 10:59
Absolutely... but I was thinking... according to the Julian Calendar we are already in 2024... isn't it? 😍 So THIS November would be 2024.... but for those sleeping it will be Nov 2023... let's hope!🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

arba happihr @arba
15 April, 10:56
Until 2020 is solved
There is no moving forward is there?

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
15 April, 09:52
2023 it is! It's overdue..

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 April, 06:03
Yes! I keep seeing people on TS promoting 2024 and I say NFW. Solve for 2020GE or there is no 2024!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 April, 06:02
That’s got me surfing on good vibes ✨

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 April, 09:02
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Me, too :)
Hope you have a great weekend R.

CharRose @CharRose
14 April, 05:33 (E)
HAVE wondered about this since VK started emphasizing March 31st (of this year) was New Year Eve and April 1st (of this year) was New Year Day 2023.

QUESTION IS: Does that mean March 31st of next year--(what would normally be March 31st of 2024) will actually be March 31st of 2023?

WITH that asked, do we have another 352 days left in 2023 from today? (In lieu of 261 days until December 31, 2023).

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 April, 12:00
Then added this one
Manifest it 💫✨

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 April, 01:24
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Mid April 2023 and nothing crickets

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 April, 09:06
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I hope our local elections get a do over as well.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
14 April, 05:51
November 2023

Mike Anon @Mike314
14 April, 12:39
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Sooner than that.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 April, 11:51
FACT

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
13 April, 11:16
I have faith in 2023. Once the loop is broken it all breaks. Truly thankful for this journey only through pain you are forced to make changes to be better human being. Read the Bible for answers Trust God and either way it goes everything will be ok. God Bless

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 April, 11:01
Wait, if you're not currently on twittah...🤔

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 April, 11:06
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Not there under my Kim Runner account bc I've appealed and don't want to jeopardize it. I need to get reinstated by twitter first!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 April, 10:42
Yeah ok VK just in case you've been busy this mid April 2023