Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
14 April, 04:35
To anyone who wants to get back on Twitter, I think you only need to log in with a legitimate email, or your original email. I was just trying it out two weeks ago and found myself logged in - accompanied by my other account which was and still is permanently suspended. I found two more from Anonuo with a similar story. Maybe this is the way back in. Try it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
14 April, 06:04
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
I tried that last week, However I'm "not permitted" to do anything on my acc' 'cos I'm still permanently band..🤨, I also got an email following that saying someone (me) had logged into my acc', and if it Was me it's good...😒? Not my idea of good though!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 April, 01:36
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Sorry u couldn’t get on. Do you only have one account? I had four different emails for each account after being suspended. I’ve put my original email and it seemed to work. Strange this is all happening. Let’s see what happens.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
15 April, 04:19
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Thank you Irene🙏 Unfortunately I've only got one email address (yahoo) my eldest son set up for me many yrs ago, I tried to get another email addy also with yahoo, but it all got too confusing when it came to verifying.. which ever account etc😳.. too many different names & numbers are needed, being dyslexic & tech' phobic, I really struggled.
I've thought about attempting to set up an email address with Not yahoo, but I'll need to wait for advice from my son about that cos' I literally don't know where to start😞.
Does one need a 'different mobile ph' number' as well as a different email address for another Twitter acc..🤔? cos' I've only got one mobile ph' and it's not connected to the net?

Got it. I wasn’t asked a mobile number this time and I was able to log in with just the email and used my apple id as a code - they give u you that option. . Maybe you can try a new e mail on Outlook. Hope your son can help. I’ll be v pleased to hear u made it. Let me know. :) 💫
04:51 AM - Apr 15, 2023
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Irene_Nefelli in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Irene Nefelli, click on at the bottom under it