Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
To anyone who wants to get back on Twitter, I think you only need to log in with a legitimate email, or your original email. I was just trying it out two weeks ago and found myself logged in - accompanied by my other account which was and still is permanently suspended. I found two more from Anonuo with a similar story. Maybe this is the way back in. Try it out
04:35 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by Irene_Nefelli in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
14 April, 06:04
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
I tried that last week, However I'm "not permitted" to do anything on my acc' 'cos I'm still permanently band..🤨, I also got an email following that saying someone (me) had logged into my acc', and if it Was me it's good...😒? Not my idea of good though!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
15 April, 01:36
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Sorry u couldn’t get on. Do you only have one account? I had four different emails for each account after being suspended. I’ve put my original email and it seemed to work. Strange this is all happening. Let’s see what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
alan candt @candtalan
14 April, 04:47
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Thanks, but not for me