Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
14 April, 10:39
Lest we forget…it was an “X” Wing fighter with help from A Falcon that destroyed the Death Star to defeat The Evil Empire and bring Peace to the Universe thanks to the Rebel Alliance ✌🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
15 April, 12:52
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Luke killed thousands of people on the Death Star. 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 April, 12:54
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Mostly Stormtroopers….AI clones like we need to kill to end this shitshow movie

15 April, 01:18
But I just realized that the 4-6% that are "lost forever" might mean the clones! 🤯

If there were any. The only clones are here online in the movie from hell
01:21 AM - Apr 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
15 April, 01:25
Have you not ever seen a person whose eyes lack the light meaning nobody's home? 👀

15 April, 01:32
I have seen real children of God under spells, and I see tons of AI run accounts on every platform here for some kind of sick test to the few real human beings left in this movement. All predictively programmed with no vibe, no heart, no soul