memes matter @NoComment
13 April, 07:08
Anyone have the rest of this list?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TIME TRAVELER @TimeTraveler777
14 April, 12:07
In response memes matter to her Publication
OH YEA! MUCH LONGER LOL THANX FOR POSTING THIS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
14 April, 06:25
In response TIME TRAVELER to her Publication
I was just told to be careful regards to these lists..we need a link

TIME TRAVELER @TimeTraveler777
These lists have been out for a while, you can find them at many Intel sites easily , all these people have been dealt with & replaced, believe it or not, if your paying attention & really look at these people(clones/doubles) now compared to say 2 years ago even, you can see they aren't the same people were seeing now. I know it's crazy to think this is possible, but it's been happening since the Forties Cloning & body doubles, fakery :)
10:05 PM - Apr 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by TimeTraveler777 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
15 April, 04:58
In response TIME TRAVELER to her Publication
Indeed,but i dont think its [them] having any part of the show, its all Patriots acting out the agenda 2030 while its very much neutralized while gods weath is rescued and the show is for the Awakening towards declass🍿

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
15 April, 06:56
👍.. That's what I was seeing and feeling was really happening at the start of the rona scam, and evidence to confirm it is so, has not stopped presenting it self to me...☺️😁🙏