Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
🍿It's to wake up the sheep.🍿
08:27 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mike Taylor @taylomi1
09 February, 05:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
scary times!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
08 February, 11:03
How about Antifa, BLM guns??? Do they go after them???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
08 February, 10:43
this is getting way to close for comfort. good thing i have faith or i would be scared crapless

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 February, 10:42

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
08 February, 10:33
You mean the sheep that don't realize there is a 2nd, 4th & 5th Amendment to the Constitution?

Time Space @TimeSpace
08 February, 10:22
The Strom is Upon Us.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 10:21
Many many people knew about bidan and throwing people in prison and throwing away the key. still voted for him

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 10:19

Donald T Longshanks @Thepigeoncoup26
08 February, 10:00

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
08 February, 09:26
This is the one where you can have Rogue Far Left Governors starting a shooting war - some of us swore an Oath.

Lily Morales @Pachimama
08 February, 09:21
Well Texas is a big state and almost every home has a gun and a riffle. GOOD LUCK!!

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
08 February, 09:17
go ahead. Ask Siri how many days until the year 2021 starts

Loving Patriot @Love528
08 February, 08:56
I thought we were getting our Republic back on March 4th? Doesn’t that mean our 2nd Amendment will be firmly protected by the time this court date arrives? Sheep will wake up when the secrecy stops wouldn’t ya think??

Rebel Loki @RebelLoki
08 February, 08:56
This will be a huge case. It should not be overlooked.

Jim Rockford @Dtrain19
08 February, 08:50
not gonna end well

Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
08 February, 08:46
Ok...well I guess thats what the body bags are for ... for all the anons who saw the fedex video with all the bodybags... it for the fucking police who will not make it through my fucking doorway... if its a cival war you want its a cival war you are gonna get.

Redd Schoolen @ReddSchoolen
08 February, 08:57
In response Rachel Villicana to her Publication
Not trying to be a dick, but it is civil

Redd Schoolen @ReddSchoolen
08 February, 08:57
In response Rachel Villicana to her Publication
I get it talk to text sucks

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
08 February, 08:44
I bet they stop when they start missing cops...

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
08 February, 08:40
Yea, thats bullshit. They do know that she is telling cops they can run up in your house at 2am to confiscate your guns. That will not end well for them. Everyone I know would be making a mess of the place. Including me
You can not and will not take our guns.

Anniw Wooliver @TNLIONESS
08 February, 08:33
i may need a break. i first tead this the supreme court will hear the caniglla vs storm 🤣🤣🤣

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 February, 08:30
THAT WITH GET OATH BREAKERS SHOT !!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 February, 08:34
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
THAT WILL GET OATHBREAKERS SHOT !!

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
08 February, 08:29
Wow definitely time to wake up