Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
13 April, 10:17
Extortion. We knew.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
13 April, 11:34 (E)
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
This isn't medicine. I still can't believe the overwhelming number of doctors and medical professionals who agreed to it.
And these people are still perpetuating their crimes. Today a friend went to her doctor and was horribly harassed because she refused to be "vaccinated" against covid. They also harassed her for not wearing a mask. Among other things, they said, her choices were killing people.
Where is Nuremberg 2?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 April, 08:47
In response Every Time to her Publication
I just sent out a post about 15 minutes ago, telling the same thing about Geisinger Medical Centers of PA who are still insisting their patients wear a mask to their appointments. No mask...no appointment.

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 April, 11:15
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
I've said this before - perhaps it would be good to print out some of the info that we have and distribute it - that is what we did 30 years ago before many people were on the internet. We would stand in parking lots with our flyers, and sometimes, we just put them on people's windshields. I don't know how else we could reach people. One time someone got enough funds to put a message on the Jumbotron in NYC. We also had billboards with messages. Several years went by and we used the internet to raise awareness. If I could, I'd still be standing in parking lots. (disabled now)

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 April, 01:25
In response Every Time to her Publication
It's a noble undertaking but one, I'm afraid would fall on deaf ears. People know the basic truth; they just refuse to believe it. Change is uncomfortable and inconvenient. And the sheeple don't want either. They want to believe that a two-second jab will take all their fears away or that their doctor is Jesus incarnate.

Every Time @soTELLme533
At the time, it was the only thing we could do. For every 25 people we spoke to or gave flyers to, maybe one would want to connect with us and possibly believe us. Eventually our numbers grew. It took more than being noble. The reward was that for the people who believed us, sometimes their lives were saved. At the very least they were able to get some relief.
07:39 PM - Apr 14, 2023
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it