Only people mentioned by KristinMorgan in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 April, 08:37
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
Being a member of blue cross blue shield is like paying money to participate in nazi experiments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
14 April, 03:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
13 April, 11:34 (E)
This isn't medicine. I still can't believe the overwhelming number of doctors and medical professionals who agreed to it.
And these people are still perpetuating their crimes. Today a friend went to her doctor and was horribly harassed because she refused to be "vaccinated" against covid. They also harassed her for not wearing a mask. Among other things, they said, her choices were killing people.
Where is Nuremberg 2?

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
13 April, 11:40
In response Every Time to her Publication
That's EXACTLY what I want to know. I'll just keep pushing until it manifests âš¡

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 April, 08:47
In response Every Time to her Publication
I just sent out a post about 15 minutes ago, telling the same thing about Geisinger Medical Centers of PA who are still insisting their patients wear a mask to their appointments. No mask...no appointment.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
13 April, 11:33
Incentivizing Death. Med Beds. Get Here.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
13 April, 11:32
The hotel I work for offered vacation time to anyone who got the jab and more if they got the booster shots.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
13 April, 11:26
i posted on fb...wonder if i get thrown in fb jail

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
13 April, 11:28
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Same 👊 and didn't block out a word this time 😉