Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
13 April, 08:38 (E)
WARNING- Video has surfaced of Russian soldiers describing a “baby factory” in Ukraine where young children are raised for the pedophile child brothels or murdered to harvest their organs and sell on the Black Market
Video was published by The People’s Voice https://rumble.com/v2ec00q...

Russians are not the only ones who have documented this horrible practice of trafficking babies and young children for sex and then murdering them for their body parts
2 years ago documentary published by Polish film producer Patryk Vega https://healthimpactnews.c... called “Eyes of the Devil.”

https://conservativechoice...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
14 April, 02:31
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
This exact photo came out in early 2020, and they claimed it was children on cargo ships that had been intercepted.

Don't believe everything you see - things like this are so easily used for anything someone wants to throw out into the pond to create ripples with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
The photo popped up with the link and I never stated that any of this was from this year, Ukraine has been doing this to children for many years!!!
Did you bother watching the video's and the video links from those video's from over 2 years ago before commenting?? There are links to many other video's in the 3 links I posted. Did you watch any to see what was in them or what year they were from?
03:52 PM - Apr 14, 2023
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
14 April, 11:03
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Yes, I watched. And I watched similar videos in 2020 using the same video clips. Someone out there is reusing the same video files and just altering things so they fit into newer situations - that's what I'm stating here. Not that they are not real.

There are worse videos, which I have also seen. Those were leaked in 2020 and have never resurfaced, they are too horrific to have flowing around - they were found on the dark web and shared for a bit, then shut down.

Don't get so defensive - you found something you wanted to share. Yes the video clips are legit, but what I'm saying is someone has used the clips and these poor kids to create lies about where these children were found. Ukraine - yes, but also Netherlands and many other places including ships heading to China.

It is wrong for people (not you, the ones who created these videos) to take real video clips and use them for false news or to inflame news.

But be angry with me if that makes you feel better...