Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
WARNING- Video has surfaced of Russian soldiers describing a “baby factory” in Ukraine where young children are raised for the pedophile child brothels or murdered to harvest their organs and sell on the Black Market
Video was published by The People’s Voice https://rumble.com/v2ec00q...

Russians are not the only ones who have documented this horrible practice of trafficking babies and young children for sex and then murdering them for their body parts
2 years ago documentary published by Polish film producer Patryk Vega https://healthimpactnews.c... called “Eyes of the Devil.”

https://conservativechoice...
08:38 PM - Apr 13, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 May, 12:59
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever; that considering numbers, nature and natural means only, a revolution of the wheel of fortune, an exchange of situation is among possible events; that it may become probable by supernatural interference! The Almighty has no attribute which can take side with us in such a contest.

Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia Query xviii: Manners (1784)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 May, 12:54
Draw and quarter the evil doers. This is can metastasize no more. It must be brought to heeling destroyed or humanity itself will be

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
25 May, 01:37
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
YES!!!

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
14 April, 02:31
This exact photo came out in early 2020, and they claimed it was children on cargo ships that had been intercepted.

Don't believe everything you see - things like this are so easily used for anything someone wants to throw out into the pond to create ripples with.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
14 April, 03:52
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
The photo popped up with the link and I never stated that any of this was from this year, Ukraine has been doing this to children for many years!!!
Did you bother watching the video's and the video links from those video's from over 2 years ago before commenting?? There are links to many other video's in the 3 links I posted. Did you watch any to see what was in them or what year they were from?

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
14 April, 11:34
Thank you for posting this. I watched that video eyes of the devil awhile back and I'll never get that out of my mind. People have to face this evil and stop turning a blind eye whilst little babies and children suffer. These devils need to be stomped under our feet into oblivion.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 April, 07:24
Are those numbers written on tape?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 April, 07:05
This is the true pandemic. I've been trying to brace my slumbering family and friends for the horrific truth they still don't see. I have been mocked and dismissed as crazy yet I am determined to prepare them for what is to come. There is true evil in this world that is beyond our worst nightmares.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
14 April, 06:46
This is just horrific. Sad. I just wished they could have been saved. 😭

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 April, 07:20
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
They are in a much better place, now.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
14 April, 04:11
Now we know why Elton John had his arsed kicked out of the Ukraine when he went over there to buy a child.

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 April, 02:25
Once again I am reminded of this: that nothing matters except SAVE THE CHILDREN

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
13 April, 10:52
Eyes of the Devil shook me to the core and I still am not really over it. Something about the real interviews of these evil sick Fs just completely horrific.

arba happihr @arba
13 April, 10:45

Angel Grace @Tianshi
13 April, 09:37
It's really sad that the public doesn't understand that these evil monsters exist.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
13 April, 09:41
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
This and like images to me should have been the 'EBS Wake Up to the Masses'....
To really understand, they need to see the reality!

Robert Franz @afsocrob
14 April, 03:55
In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
13 April, 08:47
Hang them all that have hurt, injured, raped ,killed, abused ,trafficked etc the children of the world 🇨🇦

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 April, 02:34
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
Matthew 18:6