COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Major food corporations use tissue from aborted babies to manufacture flavor additives in processed foods

Since most of today’s processed food lacks flavor, companies like Senomyx are hired to develop flavors on their own

Every time you purchase mass-produced processed "food" from the likes of Kraft, PepsiCo, or Nestle, you're choosing, whether you realize it or not, to feed your family not only genetically engineered poisons and chemical additives, but also various flavoring agents manufactured using the tissue of aborted human babies.
06:19 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
14 April, 03:58
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
PLEASE,
Always Know WHAT They Put On Shelves...
Please Read Labels,
THEN...
"Leave It On The Shelf!"
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

Father God!
Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus!
AMEN AND AMEN AMERICA! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

DO IT...
BE HEALTHY...
BE FREE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 April, 07:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Isabelle Motte @IzIz74
27 April, 05:46
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
This happened years ago now. I feel like I am in a time warp on AU this morning.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 April, 07:33

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
13 April, 06:51
Ever since I started research on this crap a couple years ago, I quit eating ALL convenient and processed foods. I never drink soda, use water purifiers and buy raw milk from Amish farms. I grind coffee beans to make coffee. I make my own butter and make Alfredo, spaghetti, etc sauces from scratch. I can fresh veggies I get from farm stands. I recently started making my own noodles, and crackers. I've been making bread for years. I will only eat meat from private family farms. IT'S HARD!!! I don't know how many times I have resorted to eating a bowl of non GMO popcorn for dinner if I'm out of something to eat.
I'm such a stickler about it that I won't eat dinner at family or friends house. I do not go out to dinner or eat at fast food establishments. I feel like I'm obsessive about it but the thought of eating the SHIT they put in our food completely gross me out and makes me sick!! I also have several tubs of emergency food from sources like Patriot Foods.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
14 April, 10:11 (E)
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Same here!
40 years of no processed products.
My 86 year old Mother buys premade pie crusts.πŸ™„
"Mother! Your body is clean...Why put shit into your body?" "Oh it's not a big deal." I would never purchase that fake crap.
After eating shit their bowels are messed up the next day, can't understand why!
Dad is 95 healthy. Mom is 86 healthy, then they sabotage themselves by going out to Golden Coral, which gives them diarrhea Arby's gives them constipation. Ya Think! πŸ™„

My motto:
"Leave It On The Shelf."
Cook from scratch. I eat Salmon from Alaska, farmer friend has grass fed beef birth to table. Bake bread, bread sticks! My mom brought me fast food & soda. I thought to myself, "What's this, you know I don't eat that shit & I haven't had a soda in 50 years." I can't figure it out. They're both out yesterday, mowing, cutting bushes then I am afraid she will run to the fast food instead of putting food in the Crock-Pot for when they're done outside. Thankful they are healthy.πŸ™

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
13 April, 06:25
Excellent information! Thank you!