Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
12 April, 10:22
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I have always thought George Floyd would be The First Arrest, his so called death turned the whole World upside down, riots and protests in many Countries.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
12 April, 11:15
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
Same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 April, 09:38
“Our” NOT “Out”

Simon Cooper @Scooper134
12 April, 07:57
Hello george

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
12 April, 07:20
I can think of a lot of things to fill those 2 blanks!! 😳 🤬

July 1969 (or simply Moon Hoax)
September 11th
Kennedy Assassination (JFK and/or RFK)
Climate Lies
"Fossil" fuel (that it doesn't come from dinosaurs and isn't going to run out)
Hidden Technologies
Election thefts
Ukraine truth
etc etc etc!!!!!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 April, 09:38
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
My thoughts exactly!

Julie Que @JulieQue
12 April, 07:15
Anthony Fauci

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
12 April, 07:14
Never believe George was dead..all the junk for him made me sick..too many things didn't add up.

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
12 April, 06:57
I AM FAR TO BE PISSED...

I SIMPLY ACCEPT HARD EVIDENCE, THAT YOU R NATION OF COMPLETE DIFFERENT HUMAN SPECIE😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/Fcgoj-J-g...
George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush Go Hunting - SNL - YouTube

While hunting together in the woods, George H. W. Bush (Dana Carvey) tries to give his advice about being President, but George W. Bush (Will Ferrell) can't ...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 April, 06:53
Been waiting on this too