JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
This post from Catturd yesterday got me thinking about how grateful I am for how well the Patriots have conducted themselves and especially the MAGA Patriots who don't enjoy the same qontext we do. They have every right to feel very angry and yet they're keeping their cool. I love US!

#FamilyIsEverything
03:21 PM - Apr 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
12 April, 09:50 (E)
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🙏🏻❤️Love and patience from our Comforter✨🕊

Sending love and hugs🕊💕🐸🤗
#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 April, 12:37
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Pepe always makes me smile. I saw him on the newsstand recently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
12 April, 09:27
🙏❤️

I often read the comments on MTG’s fb page. My gosh are liberals mean! They have zero filter and attack. It’s quite scary, really. I commend all of you in the US. I mean we have some weirdo’s in Canada, they aren’t vicious though. 🫤

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 April, 12:52
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Things have gotten a little heated but we'll all be on the same page soon except, maybe, for the most hardened hearts. An old friend of mine was sitting in a restaurant, sipping wine in Windsor and gazing across the Detroit River as that city burned to the ground during the race riots. Your Canadian vantage point reminded me of that story.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
12 April, 09:22
Because, WE LOVE GOD and 🙏!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 April, 11:53
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Your handle always makes me laugh. It's very direct. I appreciate that.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 April, 09:16
Yes, we seem to have weathered the storm intact. Yeah US.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
12 April, 05:12
I think we all have integrated into one family! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯🇺🇸💥

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 04:14
It has been one of the things Nana has wondered about many times.
Someone did their homework on the militias in this country.
Many are surprised that they did not take to the streets to utterly destroy the BLM an Antifa before.

Nana is of a mind that some of it has been because they have been given some up front info and also because some of their leaders have been given help being voices on social media and in their own news videos with connections.

What ever the reason, imho it has been the single most important thing to keep us from the one thing that could cause us to lose this battle>civil war.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 April, 12:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You know that I am from Michigan where the militia movement is very robust. I bet that our military successfully infiltrated these groups, urging them towards patience. Somehow, they got the memo. And Q has surely helped too- no doubt.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 April, 04:12
So very true..however, that patience runs a wee bit thin at times..😂🙌

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 April, 12:29
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
A [wee] bit.