judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
New ULTRA MAGA Party on AI
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
10:55 AM - Apr 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 April, 01:53
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
God will not be mocked. His creation cannot be destroyed. He is the Master of every moment. The rainbow signifies His promise never to destroy the earth, that’s us, his kingdom on earth. Technocrats are godless and have no spiritual power. They have a great deal of hubris and money, a lethal combination for them. Fear not is God’s commandment. I shall fear no evil for Thou art with me. Psalm 23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
12 April, 11:57
This is EXACTLY what is happening..,
TransHumanism is removing qualities of
Humanity like Empathy, Compassion,
Love, Joy & Spirituality...

Disconnecting Humanity from Source &
making us controllable machines.

The Jab & now products containing Graph.
Ox. are replacing the need for MK Ultra.
The can achieve the same goals +++ w/5G
msgs.

I consider common sense, critical thinking
& any gut feel, to be the Holy Ghost inside me.

Without it, I'd be lost.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 April, 01:45
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Those pushing transhumanism are insane. God is Omnipotent, they cannot take anything away from His creation, ever. It’s an appearance that He uses to wake people up but He is fully in charge pf each moment, each soul.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
12 April, 03:22
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I Made a post of a video on rumble in my rumble JudyintheSqy of how they are trying to remove the soul and separate it at birth.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
12 April, 11:55
indeed πŸ™

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 April, 11:35 (E)
We believers are an incredible force of light in the darkness. We, who have the Holy Spirit indwelling us, are a force that holds the evil at bay. Once believers, (who are fractals of God,) are no longer here to be this force, all hell will break lose. The darkness will prevail. The boomer generation once gone will reduce that light force significantly. That is why it is imperative for revival and more people to come to believe in Jesus Christ and the New Covenant of grace that He came to initiate. The light must prevail to overcome the darkness. It is NOT religion that is needed it is people who have been made Spiritually alive by having the indwelling Spirit of God restored in them by BELIEVING. This is a necessity, it must happen because Light is the only force that overcomes darkness!